swirl background

WELCOME!


. ..............................


MAY 8TH - HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

This Sunday we celebrate the most important women in our lives, mothers.

For the occasion, I've created "Okasan" (Japanese for mom), a sweet image of a mom and her child with the Kanji symbol for the word mother.

 Okasan by Carolina Seth


I enjoy to paint in the minimalist style of Asian art. I like the elegance and the delicate lines yet strong visual, the finished piece always looks modern. The calligraphy is like a painting all of itself.

Okasan is available as print and as greeting card. I'm proud to say that they are printed by me at my studio, with a professional 8-ink color system using archival inks on archival fine art paper. 

The card is great for other occasions as well, such as a baby announcement, new moms, etc.
Both prints and cards can be found at my Etsy and Artfire stores.



 Okasan greeting card


To all the moms in the world; New moms, not-so-new, grandmas, moms-to-be... Enjoy your special day! 

Motherhood, it might be a once a year celebration, but hey, it's a lifetime commitment. We are thankful to our own mothers for that.

Happy Mother's Day!!

.

No comments: