swirl background

WELCOME!


. ..............................


DOMESTICATE ME, S'il vous plaît





In my search for a mirror for my entrance hallway, I stumbled upon Domestic.
This unique French shop introduces collections of objects designed by designers, graphic artists and artists gathered around innovating and new concepts and themes.
The great thing is that they ship internationally. After much deliberation I finally decided on the Petits Pois.
Which one is your favorite? Check out all the styles and other amazing collections they carry.





1. Xenorhabdus
2. Apricot Sunday
3. Petits Pois
4. Alice in Wonderland

2 comments:

Carolina aka Big Helmet Head said...

Feel free to leave your comment and share your thoughts!

starseedjewelry said...

Absolutely gorgeous Carolina. So festive - I want to be there. Terri