swirl background

WELCOME!


. ..............................


SHOWING YOUR LOVE FOR MOM IN GLASS

Sunday, May 9th is Mother's Day.

I've created for the occasion a new collection of glass pieces with vintage art.
I've been  always fascinated with things from the past (and all things futuristic!), glass is one of my favorite materials to work with, so it was natural for me to make a series of crystal clear paperweights with beautiful vintage images.
Each one tells a story, the simple words on them are just there to get you started with your own tale, a tale of mother and child, of unconditional love...

Happy Mother's Day!








2 comments:

Maria Palito said...

Hello! I added one of your cute products to my last etsy Treasure list. I published a picture and a link to your blog in my blog!!

I would love to have you visiting!!
This is the link to the post

http://workshop.mariapalitousa.com/2010/05/02/maria-palito-etsy-store-treasure-list/

Maria Palito

Maria Palito said...

Hello in my last post we welcome you to my blog, check it ! Thank you for your visit

maria Palito