swirl background

WELCOME!


. ..............................


THE MINIMALIST COUPLE

.

Hi! It's been a hectic past few months. It's now a new year and I'm ready to start new works. I've been turning the squeaky wheels inside my head, sketching away, and having tea with my creative muse :)

Valentine's Day is less than a month away, do you feel it in the air?

I'm proud to present my latest, Soul, an original wall art for modern romantics.


Soul  
by Carolina Seth



Soul is made of solid American wood and hand painted with acrylics. I've used very delicate, fine brushes to achieve its sleek minimalist lines. I couldn't be satisfied with just one color, so I've created a second piece in blue.






They are OOAK (one of a kind) and both can be found at my Artfire and Etsy shops.


.

No comments: